Who's getting in on the crypto-currency rush?

Discussion in 'DVU' started by HunterPKP, Dec 12, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. Tigers

Tigers
    Expand Collapse
    All around cool guy
    Staff Member

Long story short- I've been watching cryptos for a while but never jumped in. I'm ready and have no accounts anywhere. What do

2. u jelly

u jelly
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

1. Open an account on Binance.
    2. Buy ETH on Coinbase.
    3. Go to GDAX.com and sign in with your Coinbase account. (GDAX is owned by Coinbase, and it's cheaper to transfer from GDAX than Coinbase)
    4. Got to Binance, select "deposit" and then go to ETH and click deposit. Copy the code it gives you.
    5. Go back to GDAX, select ETH, and select Withdraw. Select ETH address, then paste in the code from step 4. In amount, click Max assuming you want to send it all.
    6. Go back to binance and sweat for five minutes until your deposit shows up in your ETH wallet.
    7. Download the app on your phone. Use ETH to buy your coins and get rich.

3. u jelly

u jelly
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

If anyone new wants in, pm me for my referral codes

4. clemtiger87

clemtiger87
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Not too late to hop in with XRP and XLM. I think both double in price atleast in the coming months. TRON is killing it this morning in the Asian markets right now.

(SALT kind of hit a snag but that is another story- didn't lose any money but yea...)

5. clemtiger87

clemtiger87
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

If you are not already verified you may want to look into bitcoin atms. Really high fees (normally 8-10%) but you are able get btc instantly deposited into your binance account once you set that up.

6. ACCfootprint

ACCfootprint
    Expand Collapse
    Still rocks "Dabo 2008" bumper sticker

I read earlier today that the Ripple CEO is now the 5th richest man in America, which means if it doubled again in a short timeframe, he’d be the richest man in the world.

7. Adam

Adam
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

8. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

9. CUvinny

CUvinny
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

An old image from Hofstra

[​IMG]

Bitcoin after the crash today over the past year
    [​IMG]

That said I should of mined a few hundred of them when I first heard of it when it was still trading for pennies

Monty, cuwoodchipper and MauldinT like this.
  10. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

I wonder how many billions of pre-BTC rush dollars were exchanged for illegal drugs and services on Silk Road 5, 6, 7 years ago. People were probably sending multiple bitcoins for a half oz. of blow, and realize today that they paid $97,000 for a couple tablespoons of baby laxative.

11. ACCfootprint

ACCfootprint
    Expand Collapse

My thought has been for some time that BTC would go to zero but a few coins would emerge as winners.

That said, this isn’t an endorsement of BTC, but if you cut that chart off at the bear trap and change the scale, it looks a lot like the bull trap. I’m sure there were people making the same argument a year ago.

12. ACCfootprint

ACCfootprint
    Expand Collapse

The BTC chart also resembles the so-called pennant pattern, which is supposed to be bullish.

[​IMG]

The point is that you can use patterns to justify different conclusions. Ultimately, the technology and regulation will decide the fate of the coins.

13. CUvinny

CUvinny
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Maybe, I dunno just htought it was funny how close it followed that chart which I remember seeing years ago

Bitcoin as a whole is horrible and unworkable. Maybe something will emerge but considering all the pump and dump scams I dunno. Bitconnect died yesterday after having a 2 Billion marketcap.

Anyways, with Bitcoin busting through the old $10K buy orders (and some fake orders to keep it a float) its gonna be free fall for a while

14. ACCfootprint

ACCfootprint
    Expand Collapse

15. MauldinT

MauldinT
    Expand Collapse
    The pride of Simpsonville

Like I'd only get a couple of tablespoons

:cat:

J-Roc likes this.
  16. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I had five coins after clemson won the semi final last year. Spent it all on the natty. It was worth it.

ACCfootprint likes this.
  17. DV81

DV81
    Expand Collapse

Crypto rush is back on fire, after huge declines...

18. u jelly

u jelly
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Way to go, jinx

DV81 likes this.
  19. OpenMouthKissedaHorseOnce

OpenMouthKissedaHorseOnce
    Expand Collapse

When it all went into the shitter I bought some zcash this time around. Paying off....sold off my XRP right before the correction. Wish I had thought to get some TRON

20. cuangler

cuangler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

I’m heavily skewed to etherum and xrp thank god. Got in early on both and just going to hodl

21. CUvinny

CUvinny
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I've been reading about this whole Tether/USDT scam. Its a crypto pegged to the dollar. They use to claim every tether was backed by a dollar but now this just claim equivalent assets. In the last 24 hours they have twice 'printed' a hundred million tethers to pump the market.

The scam goes they invent a bunch of tethers --> buy a bunch of bitcoin or whatever to pump the price --> sell the currency for USD/Euro or just keep it and keep claiming it is backed by something. Really is a nice scam., literally created a money printing machine.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)