Vs. FSU: Fuuuck the Seminoles

Discussion in 'DVU' started by Cutig, Nov 4, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 66 users.
  1. OrangeONeill

OrangeONeill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

It may be overreaching, but I think this is a case where the ACC should step in and suspend him from league play for the remainder of the year if not permanently.

Guy was celebrating causing another athlete to get massive head trauma. I'm not talking about what happened on the field, even clapping over him doesn't really make this bad, but how he behaved on the sideline. We would/will do it again.

2. Dirty Ears Bill

Dirty Ears Bill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Jimbo strikes me as the type that absolutely hates being told he should do something, and will double down on not doing it just because someone else told him to. See: refusing to fire his many shitty assistants.

Doc Louis likes this.
  3. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Not to mention that he's spent the last few days on twitter liking all the posts criticizing him.

Doc Louis, OxfordTiger and Phillipdn like this.
  4. Adam

Adam
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Totally agree. If the goal of the super harsh targeting rule is to stop those kinds of hits, then they need to stop players from being celebrated for doing it. It's bad enough what he did on television right after the play... but now he's still gloating on twitter.

Phil Miller likes this.
  5. triceratops

triceratops
    Expand Collapse

It was also the football equivalent of a sucker punch.

One thing to celebrate a clattering David Dunhameque targeting type hit on Matt Ryan when the player sees you coming and has the ball another to be celebrating blindsided a guy away from the ball.

6. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Must suck to be under so much pressure to win that you have to play dumbasses

7. Dabo's Dance Coach

Dabo's Dance Coach
    Expand Collapse

The "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck the Seminooooooooooooooles" chant goes through my head every time I see this thread title.

J-Roc, Squints, Cutig and 2 others like this.
  8. Cutig

Cutig
    Expand Collapse
    My name is Rod, and I like to party
    RCUSA Original

That was by design

Smoakshow likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)