Ticket Thread

Discussion in 'DVU' started by Raggy, Apr 9, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 70 users.
  1. friedskillet

friedskillet
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

because the shitdick who sold us 6 tickets ended up selling 2 of them after we purchased

so some hell was raised and now we club bruv

2. mbnativeson

mbnativeson
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Anyone know face for lower and upper ACC tickets? Got some folks trying to justify stubhub prices.

3. TheWampa

TheWampa
    Expand Collapse
    A real Hoth mess
    First 38

I think upper was 85 and lower 120ish

mbnativeson likes this.
  4. Papa

Papa
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Bunch of different prices. The ACC sold a ton cheap early in the season. The "premium lower corner" tickets were $129. I think club was around $200. Endzone upper like $65-85.

mbnativeson likes this.
  5. Cutig

Cutig
    Expand Collapse
    My name is Rod, and I like to party
    RCUSA Original

Early on they were around 50 lower deck

6. Dryan1588

Dryan1588
    Expand Collapse

If anyone comes across an extra pair for the ACCCG, please let me know. Doesn't matter where, just inside the building. Thanks!

7. CoastalOrange

CoastalOrange
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I just looked at TigerNet to see about tickets and I get wanting to make a return on the money you used to purchase the tickets but it kind of pisses me off when Clemson fans are attempting to gouge other Clemson fans for tickets. There are some reasonable tickets on there but there are also some that are expecting $300+ per ticket in the nosebleeds.

8. bucktaylor

bucktaylor
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Clearly a lot of IPTAY members are purchasing ACCCG/Playoff/Natty tickets for the sole purpose of making money off of them with no intentions of going to the games. I'm actually concerned these folks are going to fuck a lot of lower level IPTAY members(like me) out of tickets to these games. I mean I could have put in for 8 for the championship and at least tripled my money off the extras if Georgia/Auburn made it in as our opponent........ But I'm not a dick like that.

9. J_E

J_E
    Expand Collapse
    God Bless Dabo

Yeah I bought 4 when they first came out for 60$ a piece with fees and everything. I'm in the lower bowl.

Tiger Roll likes this.
  10. HotButteredGrits

HotButteredGrits
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Dear IPTAY Donor,

As you are aware, both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate have each passed their respective versions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act with some key differences. The next step in the legislative process is the appointment of a House-Senate conference committee that will reconcile differences between the bills and produce new legislation to be voted on in both chambers. The House conferees on the bill have been appointed and the Senate conferees are expected to be appointed as early as today. We will continue to keep you updated as next steps are taken.

Senator Lindsey Graham did offer an amendment to the Senate bill that would have stricken this provision, however, due to the lack of support from a majority of the Senate it did not make the final bill. Both the House and Senate versions currently eliminate the existing deductibility of charitable contributions to organizations, such as IPTAY, when a donor receives seating rights in exchange for the contribution.

While IPTAY has always encouraged its donors to give according to their own schedule and preference, donors might consider making contributions prior to December 31, 2017 in anticipation of these potential changes in tax law, and advises you to consult with your own tax advisors to determine whether this opportunity is of value to you.

We thank you for your continued support of IPTAY, Clemson Athletics and Clemson University.

Sincerely,
    Davis Babb

11. HotButteredGrits

HotButteredGrits
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

From IPTAY:

This year, we received 43,000 ticket requests for an available allotment of 20,000. Last year it was a point of pride for our athletic department and IPTAY to provide the opportunity for EVERY IPTAY donor who requested a ticket on time to be able to purchase at least one. Unfortunately with demand far outpacing supply this year, we will not be able to accommodate everyone.

If Clemson participates in the CFP National Championship game, IPTAY members with the following point values will have their orders filled with the number of tickets requested so long as it does not exceed the following maximum ticket quantities.

1,500+ priority points – no more than 10 tickets

1000-1499 priority points – no more than 8 tickets

750-999 priority points – no more than 6 tickets

200-749 priority points – no more than 4 tickets

40-199 priority points – no more than 2 tickets

0-39 priority points – will not be receiving tickets

12. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I'm at 91 points, don't know if I'll even get any this year.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)