The non-sports Clemson thread - I'll park where I damn well want to

Discussion in 'DVU' started by cuwoodchipper, Jul 22, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 40 users.
  1. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

If people want equality they need to demand equal treatment not special treatment. That student should be expelled and the professor fired. That'd be equal treatment. Him calling the white kid who never did anything racist Dylan Roof while wearing a shirt depicting whites being killed makes it hilarious he's still employed by any University. It's despicable the crap that's allowed because everyone is afraid of being labeled racist. It isn't racist to expect others to have decency and not threaten people or attack them.

Styx likes this.
  2. Krombopulus Michael

Krombopulus Michael
    Expand Collapse
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
    RCUSA Original

I'll just leave this here

3. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

4. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

Fuck Max Lennon in his dead ass corpse heart!!!

5. Phillipdn

Phillipdn
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Damn dude. Story time?

6. Dirty Ears Bill

Dirty Ears Bill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

He's one of the ones that ran Danny out of town. Not a popular guy in Clemson sports by any means, but only Styx could enjoy his death :haha:

7. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

I hate that bastard with a passion that burns white hot in my soul. He and Bill Amick I hope are getting butt raped by devils in hell.

SackLodge and TheWampa like this.
  8. mbnativeson

mbnativeson
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

RIP Tiger Tails likes this.
  9. Dabo's Dance Coach

Dabo's Dance Coach
    Expand Collapse

This is actually football related, but this is the first existing thread I could find where I could share this.

This is really cool. My aunt found this at her father's house recently. Even though it's from 1946, I blotted out the name and address in the letter since I didn't ask if I could share it. I have week-old work papers in worse shape than this 71 year old letter.

crop.png

10. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Top 10 Colleges for Ice Cream Lovers
    https://www.collegemagazine.com/top-10-schools-ice-cream-lovers/

1. Clemson University – ’55 Exchange

’55 Exchange, a student-run business that began in 1955 with a gift from the Clemson Class of 1955, still runs strong today. “I am part of a family that has produced four generations of Clemson graduates. I graduated in 1982 and worked making Clemson Ice Cream when I was a student,” said Clemson Professor John McGregor, who returned to Clemson in 2000 and now heads ’55 Exchange. They offer scoops, sundaes and shakes to satisfy all your dessert cravings when you’re trying to get over the mid-day hump. McGregor also recommended Coffee Chillers. “They are a blend of Specialty Selected coffees and Clemson Ice Cream developed as part of a student intern project,” McGregor said. Feeling more adventurous? Create your own with the Tiger Slab, where you get to pick your favorite Clemson Ice Cream and choose your mix-ins. According to McGregor, the top flavor is currently the Class of 1955’s 60th anniversary flavor, the Golden Tiger. “Golden Tiger is a caramel flavored ice cream with ribbons of chocolate fudge and salted caramel. Elements in the flavor represent various aspects that are embossed on Clemson’s Class Ring,” said McGregor.

11. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)