Official TI Bat Signal Thread

Discussion in 'DVU' started by triceratops, Sep 10, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 68 users.
  1. Dabo's Dance Coach

Dabo's Dance Coach
    Expand Collapse

Dabo has lost his drive that got him a National Championship

Screenshot_20171014-135513.png

2. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Hate to say it, but DVU is getting a touch of it. Posters who only appear when things are going poorly are the first sign.

3. tigerpawtattoo

tigerpawtattoo
    Expand Collapse
    ...thinking bout Tiger stuff
    RCUSA Original

Holy shit...I understand being pissed about the game and pissed at some coaching choices made last night but damn. There are more than a few that need to back away from their keyboards and take some time to figure out things.

4. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

Now now now. That is not fair. I am here bitching even when things are going well.

5. TheTigerMan

TheTigerMan
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I can vouch for this.

OrangeONeill and Styx like this.
  6. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

I don't think he was talking about you.

Styx likes this.
  7. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

I wasn’t.

8. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Dabo is at fault. He fucked the entire ACC. We had the worst coaching of all time. Dabo is still breathing

9. Dabo's Dance Coach

Dabo's Dance Coach
    Expand Collapse

Shut up.

10. DV81

DV81
    Expand Collapse

No offense, but I think this is a bit much. People are naturally going to get pissed off after a loss like Syracuse. If it continues after we bounce back then I'll be more on your side. Right now it's about in-line with my personal expectations of the internet FWIW.

boscohell, Pawpride and tboon6317 like this.
  11. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

No offense taken. People should feel pissed off. Just saw a couple people in the game thread that I've never seen before posting 40-50 times. Maybe they've always been here and changed their names :idkjill:

boscohell likes this.
  12. boscohell

boscohell
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Was highly drunk and pissed off watching the game but some people need to step away from the ledge including myself. Going undefeated in a season is really difficult to do and the errors that we made in that game are all fixable. The coaching staff will get it figured out. I expect us to play a lot more focused football here out. The only thing I really worry about is the QB situation but if Bryant returns healthy it’ll all work out.

13. Cutig

Cutig
    Expand Collapse
    My name is Rod, and I like to party
    RCUSA Original

Hopefully they take the opportunity from the bye week to get either Cooper or Johnson ready to go, and have a gameplan specifically for them. We saw they do it with stoudt, I imagine it should be easier with someone more talented

boscohell likes this.
  14. NST

NST
    Expand Collapse

I think its only natural for complacency to set in after a title. The rage at visiting Bama is a bit much, but post win Dabo interviews have gone from Ric Flair to Mack Brown.

I think that will change back to hunger soon enough

15. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I think I showed my ass Friday after the game. Hadn't eaten since breakfast. Ran out of bourbon and switched to triple shots margaritas for whatever reason. I'm not even upset we lost. It's just a game.

16. DMX

DMX
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I personally see us losing 1-2 more games bc of fg kicking alone. The constant substitutions, OL, and lb and secondary are also worrisome.

CoastalOrange and Styx like this.
  17. Cutig

Cutig
    Expand Collapse
    My name is Rod, and I like to party
    RCUSA Original

We win that game with competent kicking. That's something that is going to blow up the season if we get into a close game with state or fsu. Would be even worse in the playoffs to lose because out garbage can kicker can't hit a chip shot. Not even sure what we do to fix it though.

boscohell and Styx like this.
  18. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Dabo said he's opened up the kicking position. Not sure there's any help to be had though.

boscohell likes this.
  19. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

We're having open tryouts. Here's what I'm hoping for.

[​IMG]

20. boscohell

boscohell
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

In all honesty there isn’t much you can do which is really shitty. If it’s inside the 35 I would go for it unless it’s the same distance as a PAT. If it’s 4th and 10 or greater I’m not even sure what I would do. If Spence was barely missing it would be a completely different situation. He’s shanking 30 yard fucking field goals and not even coming close.

21. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

The campus has several thousand people and at least someone should be able to do it. We should just have an open campus tryout.

22. HotButteredGrits

HotButteredGrits
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

There is some kid in Clemson who is sitting in his dorm or frat house who was a kicker in HS and can do an adequate job.

23. Keywan1474

Keywan1474
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Ut did this a couple years ago. He got a call on a Friday or something and they needed him to kick Saturday.

24. Dabo's Dance Coach

Dabo's Dance Coach
    Expand Collapse

It is maddening how bad Spence is. You're in your fourth year, and you can't come close to kicking a short FG? We will absolutely lose another close game or two this season if we can't get that shored up.

25. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

TI is the gift that keeps giving:

tigerskins said:
    Foo Fighters. Did anybody else make the show last night? Just blown away by those guys. Played for almost 3 hours without a break except for a few minutes before the encore. Go check em out on this tour if you can.

SlovenskoTiger said:
    Used to be a huge fan, but they put up stuff on their facebook page promoting planned parenthood so won't support em any more. Why give money to those using their influence to promote baby part traffickers? Sucks because I really enjoyed their music.

26. Adam

Adam
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Welcome to foot, ball!

19B likes this.
  27. tboon6317

tboon6317
    Expand Collapse
    Whenever feasible, one should try to eat the rude.
    RCUSA Original

Seriously, even if you are only peripherally aware of Foo Fighters, you should go to one of their shows if possible. They are amazing. I'm pretty sure I've seen them double digit times now going back to their first tour in 1995. Just an incredible live band.

friedskillet, cuwoodchipper and 19B like this.
  28. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

Saw them at Masquerade in Atlanta in 1995--drove down from Clemson. That was an amazing show. They killed it last night, too. There isn't a bigger rockstar on the planet over the past 20 years than Dave Grohl. Not even Bono.

29. tboon6317

tboon6317
    Expand Collapse
    Whenever feasible, one should try to eat the rude.
    RCUSA Original

:creep:

I did the same thing for that show.

[​IMG]

TheTigerMan and 19B like this.
  30. MauldinT

MauldinT
    Expand Collapse
    The pride of Simpsonville

Engage me in fisticuffs

[​IMG]

TheTigerMan and tboon6317 like this.
  31. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Face it, no line on the horizon wasn't a good album. It really dragged them down.

32. friedskillet

friedskillet
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

where were you jamokes at for the foo fighters? gf made us get there at 6pm thinking we'd have to wait forever to get a good spot down in GA since she wants to be up along the front at every FF concert

[​IMG]

and then some asian lady threw up on me

33. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Interesting takes on Pagano by Ard:

- You wouldn't be seeing him much here. He'd be the fourth or fifth D-tackle (at best) right now.

- He'd be behind Pinckney now for sure. Pinckney is tougher to move, has more talent, handles leverage better IMO. I'm not sure he'd be ahead of Huggins, either. Huggins has more talent.

He's a fine player, but if he were here today he'd be the No. 4 guy on the two-deep depth chart or he'd be off the two-deep as the No. 5 D-tackle.

- There's a reason he transferred.

This isn't really an issue folks. It really isn't. And I'm not getting into particulars here because the moment we do, then we're accused of "trashing a player" or "bashing players." And that's not the case at all.

He would be the fourth or fifth D-tackle if he were here now. I stand by that 150-percent.

34. TCJ

TCJ
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

I mean, the 4th DT plays a good bit for us

Styx likes this.
  35. triceratops

triceratops
    Expand Collapse

I will take Pagano’s production over the rest of the back-up tackles talent any day.

Ard’s Football takes are worse than Ard’s business and stock takes plus he probably hasn’t even really watched a game all year.

Clemson327, Pawpride, Adam and 2 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)