Official TI Bat Signal Thread

Discussion in 'DVU' started by triceratops, Sep 10, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 68 users.
  1. GobbledyGoo

GobbledyGoo
    Expand Collapse

You say this but I have a true story to share:

I was staying in a Hilton Garden Inn down in Cootlumbia one time and partaking in the continental breakfast. Guy with a Gaymecocks hoodie is sitting next to me enjoying his fruity pebbles. He noticed I was wearing my Peter Millar orange polo with my tiger paw imprinted khakis and asked me if I liked "Dildo" as my head coach.

I proceeded to let out a 10 second juicy fart into his cereal and flicked the tip of his peener so hard he vomited into his cereal bowl. I then threw up a four bomb and shoved my hand up his wife's skirt, who had just arrived to pick him up for work (LOL). She was thoroughly enjoying my handiwork before I abruptly removed my hand, said "Cuck you later" to the guy, and headed out to my seven figure job.

True story.

2. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

60% of the time, these stories are true every time.

3. tboon6317

tboon6317
    Expand Collapse
    Whenever feasible, one should try to eat the rude.
    RCUSA Original

I do get random people around the country who give up the love for Clemson when they see me repping the paw, but I haven't really had many negative interactions. The Carolina fan going through security with me in Charleston took my 56-7 shirt in stride all things considered.

4. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

I choose to believe the guy wearing gamecock colors to church and stiffing a waitress at Cheesecake Factory who made a joke as a true story.

Could probably count the dickheads we saw in L'ville, mostly at the tailgate, on one hand. And every one of them was college-age kids. And for every "FUCK CLEMSON!", 3 more older L'ville fans were all "ignore the assholes, you guys were great to us last year." One girl was hanging out of a car window and screamed "WHERE'S YOUR HEISMAN?!" A few other L'ville fans walking on the road just shook their heads. Chicks, man.

Being an adult at a stadium you're visiting really isn't that difficult.

5. u jelly

u jelly
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

But let's be honest here...none of us were upset about drunk 20 year old sluts yelling at us.

6. SackLodge

SackLodge
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Generally speaking I agree with what @NST is saying here. But there are some exceptions. Places I consider the exception are Maryland and South Carolina. Only other place I've had more than one negative experience at was NC St. Every person I've talked to that's had similar experience there it's always revolved around drunk college kids.

7. Codename Duchess

Codename Duchess
    Expand Collapse

Reminds me of this great line from Justified:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

8. Dirty Ears Bill

Dirty Ears Bill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I think the worst road game experience I've had was actually at Duke that year we lost there after beating Miami.

I was only like 11 so no fights or anything that bad, but I do remember us getting a ton of heckling while walking back to our car. The game result probably ruined the trip more than anything though.
    (And in fairness to Duke, that was back when they were going entire seasons without winning an ACC game)

Doc Louis likes this.
  9. cuangler

cuangler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

My friend that went to Duke said that everyone hated that kicker that made the fg to beat us. Said he was the biggest asshole to everyone on campus before the kick and after only made it even worse. He said other students were pulling for him to shank it and pretty annoyed when he made it.

10. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Speaking of flights, on an overnight to France this spring got to sit next to a rather pleasant milf from Cincinnati who was on her first international flight, and of course couldn't sleep. Sucked for me, having to converse with this single mom who was hot and funny. So over the next several hours got to know her and listen to her tell about her kids, and how proud she was of her son graduating from Cincinnati and her daughter just starting there. And every so often would just shit all over Ohio State and their fans. I may have encouraged it, especially the fans who don't go there part.

Anyway, we land and I start to get my carryon out of overhead and her photography stuff, and this sad, kind of dour looking guy gets up, wearing an Ohio State hat. It appeared he took that 8 or so hours of shit talking fairly well.

11. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Congrats on the sex Doc.

12. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Thanks, gender reveal party is coming up soon. Still undecided on baby names, but with twins one is getting named Watson and the other HunterRenfrow (one word)

clemsontyger04, J-Roc, Cutig and 5 others like this.
  13. Tony Perkis

Tony Perkis
    Expand Collapse

Honest question — Is TI worth subscribing to anymore? My subscription expired 3 months ago and I haven’t really missed anything about the site.

Seems like TigerNet does a just as good, if not better, job for free.

14. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Nope

15. TCJ

TCJ
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Always love when a tax reform type post starts up and half the posters complain that the estate tax will impact them significantly. Or the guy that claims he is taxed at 50% of his income.

Cutig, NST, Doc Louis and 13 others like this.
  16. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

TI has a disproportionate number of 1%ers, if we're to believe the braggadocio.

Clemson327, TCJ and Tigerchan like this.
  17. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Well amynhop does proclaim to be a surgeon.

18. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

How many millions is it before estate tax kicks in. I've known but work has my brain asleep

19. HunterPKP

HunterPKP
    Expand Collapse

I've been fortunate enough to go to many stadiums.

Worst Experiences? Maryland, NCState, UF, Ohio State, UGA. Maryland is far and away the worst.

Great Experiences? Texas A&M, Nebraska, Michigan State. Would love for us to have a home at home with Michigan State and Nebraska.

20. friedskillet

friedskillet
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

used to be 7 mil i think?

now it's around 5 mil

21. 19B

19B
    Expand Collapse
    A jelly doughnut?
    RCUSA Original

Think it's $70,000,000, so you should be safe.

friedskillet, DC3, DV81 and 3 others like this.
  22. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Barely. With the Trump economy I won't be for long

23. hawk217

hawk217
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

[​IMG]

24. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

I always make sure that I give absolutely zero to charity causes. That way I can partially balance what the government steals for their social welfare programs.

25. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

It's rare to find a true charity anyway. Most are more a true business than what I consider a charity. I love when I see signs on a store's entrance that their ebt is down. There should be no such thing. All long term government assistance should be done away with. Only the truly disabled (millions on disability are in no way disabled) should be helped. The rest can earn their own living. We'd drastically cut down the numbers of children in poverty if we took single parenting off the books as a career choice

Styx likes this.
  26. J_E

J_E
    Expand Collapse
    God Bless Dabo

Isn't giving charitably a way to help you out on taxes? Wouldn't cutting down your taxes help negate the welfare deal?

27. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Only partially as a percentage, so no, not really unless there are business concessions and I don't own my own business.

Besides, part of it is simply out of principle.

28. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I don't believe in charity as far as donations. I don't care if 100% came back in taxes. Too much goes into wealthy pockets and a good percentage of the rest goes to those who don't deserve charity. I donate my time (I deliver meals on wheels). All on my route are old and need prepared food delivered or they won't eat. I often take them extra food. I'm not cold hearted I just hate how much this nation rewards those who deserve no reward. We would greatly combat a gigantic problem with children in poverty by taking away many social programs completely while continuing to offer free contraceptives. Their use would explode with the poor wastes of air

Squints and Styx like this.
  29. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I have a ton of interactions whenever I wear the paw around. I usually start it by asking how the feel about the season coming up or who they're playing this weekend. I absolutely love meeting people from other fanbases.

One that stands out is of course with a game ok. We were in South Beach during the Miami game (we didn't go to the game....I'd been traveling for work 2 consecutive weeks, so my wife won that battle) and he couldn't believe a thought we were in the middle of a championship run. Thought Elliot was going to be better than dabo, etc. I don't get it.

30. Clemson327

Clemson327
    Expand Collapse
    Dean of Redneck Engineering
    RCUSA Original

Yes, we must stop giving these people the rewarding life of government housing and food stamps while I toil away at my white-collar job!

friedskillet, TCJ, Cutig and 5 others like this.
  31. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

And that charity, on principle, is for poors.

32. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I work. They don't. Simple.

kylebw7 likes this.
  33. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Some of you fail to understand that without the food stamps, free housing, and further assistance the child poverty problem would be drastically reduced

Squints and Styx like this.
  34. Lyrtch

Lyrtch
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

cite?

examples of countries where that is true?

35. TheTigerMan

TheTigerMan
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Without the government programs and the different charities that the Watson family took advantage of Deshaun would have fell into a life of crime and we wouldn't have beaten Bama.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)