Good morning to everyone except the d-bag racist....

Discussion in 'DVU' started by a congressman, Sep 14, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

***Taken from another site:

Good morning to everyone except the douchebag Clemson racist who was reporting ticket scalpers to the f-ing police yesterday.

Yes, I saw your plan unfold in your little lizard brain and sprinted to warn the scalper to GTFO of there while you were talking to the cops, thus subverting your shitty little plan to seek retribution for a scalper seeking market value for his tickets.

Yes, my fiance saw what you did then asked you when you were talking to the next scalper whether you were looking to buy tickets or whether you were just trying to report people to the cops (love her).

Yes, I followed you around for the next few minutes yelling at the top of my lungs to anyone around you NOT to sell tickets to you were because you were a racist bastard hole.

Yes, you are very lucky I wasn't alone at this game or I would have become your shadow, ensuring that no one did business with your racist ass until about five minutes before kickoff.

No, you wouldn't have reported the nice looking white guy who sold me my tickets for $100 over face value.

Yes, I would have broken your bottom teeth if you'd have had the guts to step to me as I screamed that you were a racist, instead of slinking away like the coward you are.

**Ouch.

2. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

So the guy is a racist for getting into an altercation with a scalper? Did I miss something important here?

3. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Nope. That's it.

Styx likes this.
  4. u jelly

u jelly
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Goddamn. The bar for being a racist just keeps getting lower.

5. triceratops

triceratops
    Expand Collapse

It looks like this fellow was involved in an altercation with a person who was snitching on people to the police for scalping tickets at the game.

I believe the racism angles comes into play because the scalper who this fellow was standing up for was black and this snitch didn't seem to care about all the white people selling tickets above face value just the black guy with the buy/sell tickets sign.

Racist snitches gets stitches as the saying goes.

6. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

The guy reporting a scalper to the cops is a bitch regardless of race issues. It's a known evil around stadiums. Pay the scalper or get the ticket legitimately or figure out how to work the scalper. Crying to the cops is just a bitch move.

Tiger Roll likes this.
  7. Styx

Styx
    Expand Collapse
    Pour the bourbon and let the season begin.
    RCUSA Original

Where did this supposed Klan activity happen exactly?

8. a congressman

a congressman
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

You guys won't believe who posted this on FB.

9. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

@FriendsofJtyler ?

10. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Liberals...gotta love em

11. J_E

J_E
    Expand Collapse
    God Bless Dabo

Not saying I know the situation. There were a lot of people going to cops to rat out scalpers in Tampa for selling folks fake tickets. I assume it happens at all big games and if you catch the scalper doing it then I would definitely go to the cops. I wouldn't rat scalpers out for not giving me a fair price, that's bitch made.

12. Carmine lorenzo

Carmine lorenzo
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

He's an extremely overweight, unkempt lawyer in Texas?

13. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Yea coby. You know him?

14. Dirty Ears Bill

Dirty Ears Bill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I scalped tickets last Saturday but was nervous about getting fake tickets so I asked the guy if I could take his picture in case he was bullshitting me. Looking back there was probably about a 50% chance he got pissed and punched me, but he happily posed for the pic and the tickets worked fine.

15. Carmine lorenzo

Carmine lorenzo
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Not personally, just know of his penchant for douchebaggery on the internet.

16. DMX

DMX
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Hmmm... alright then. Agree lame to taddle to the police, but I have a hard time feeling sympathy for scalpers. They're all pretty sleazy.

17. mbnativeson

mbnativeson
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Funny thing is LE's plan to go after scalpers pre-Auburn was put off because of Irma. The fact of the matter is that it is illegal to scalp the tickets for more than a specific dollar amount over face value within a certain distance from the stadium. Also, LE has linked a good bit of counterfeit cash to other "enterprises" that use scalpers at big games to process the cash. Everyone knows about the fake ticket market but people continue to sell and buy them. But why let facts or the law get in the way of this douche bags need for attention.

I wish I could find the post of the white guy that got locked up for selling his ticket over face last year. Didn't seem like LE cared that he was trying to sell and extra, they just enforced the law.

DMX likes this.
  18. Dirty Ears Bill

Dirty Ears Bill
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I'm all for busting guys selling fake tickets or handing out counterfeit cash, but this shit is dumb.

Tigerchan likes this.
  19. mbnativeson

mbnativeson
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

No argument from me. I think people should get what the market dictates. Its just funny that one of the few people that has actually been taken to jail was a young white dude that happened to be a season ticket holder.

Dirty Ears Bill likes this.
  20. triceratops

triceratops
    Expand Collapse

The scalping law is ridiculous. You can sell everything else in the US you buy for more than you paid for it. If I got on a jury for that sort of case it would be not guilty for reason of jury nullification.

Busting people for selling fakes should be focus and obviously it is fine to report that activity to police. Snitching on scalpers is equivalent to snitching on people for driving a reasonable amount over the speed limit.

TheTigerMan and Tigerchan like this.
  21. JocasseeTiger

JocasseeTiger
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Seems like an easy distinction between market value and pure fraud. Punishment should match.

22. cuangler

cuangler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

They need to crack down on the bots that buy tickets as soon as they hit the market.

23. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Cracking down on bots just makes it shittier for everyone else

24. Cutig

Cutig
    Expand Collapse
    My name is Rod, and I like to party
    RCUSA Original

Yup, it's pretty awful trying to buy concert tickets

Doc Louis likes this.
  25. Doc Louis

Doc Louis
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Complain about the creation of an additional market in order to meet demand of an item in limited supply? That's racist.

The additional market part is the pain in the ass of it, as opposed to price hikes at gas stations after Irma.

26. DMX

DMX
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

What?

27. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

This thread is an abortion. I regret posting in it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)