2020 Recruiting Thread: These kids are the same age as my son

Discussion in 'DVU' started by TigerTalk, Jul 19, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TigerTalk

TigerTalk
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Saw a post on TI about a 2020 WR. Guess it's not too early to start these discussions.

Best prospects I have seen personally are Myles Tate who started Dorman JV QB as a 9th grader and hoopster PJ Hall who is 6'8 and has parents who both played college basketball. His sister is probably the top prep volleyball player in the nation and will be an Olympian in 2020.

But it makes me feel really weird that these recruits are the same age as my oldest son, who will be going pro in something other than sports.

2. orangeonmymind

orangeonmymind
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I hear Enterprise Rent a Car has a good program for your son.

Doc Louis and gvtiger07 like this.
  3. AC-

AC-
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

My wife taught PJ Hall's sister in elementary school and said that their family are SC fans so I'd be surprised if we have a chance there.

4. stevesmoothie

stevesmoothie
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I coached PJ in baseball the past few years and his potential on the mound is through the roof. He's been hurt off and on the past two years though as he tries to grow into his body. He's probably grown 6-8 inches in two years. And Thayer is absolutely an incredible volleyball player but an even better person.

gvtiger07 likes this.
  5. TigerTalk

TigerTalk
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

I coached PJ in 6th grade when he was taller than everyone by at least 5 inches. Took him with the first draft pick.

First game he scored about 4 points and had about three rebounds. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Next practice I asked him what was up and he said he had never played post before. Last game of the season he literally scored every point for us in the game. So yes, I am taking full credit for any basketball prowess he has! If his back gets healed he will be a force.

Animal Mother likes this.
  6. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

7. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)