2019 Recruiting Thread : All the recruits belong to Clemson

Discussion in 'DVU' started by Aitch, Feb 15, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 66 users.
  1. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Nobody is going to be bitch about us offering the son of the best DC in the country. Whatever will help keep him here as long as possible.

Junkyard Dog likes this.
  2. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

But his dad is making $1.5 million a year! Why can’t he pay their way?!?!?

SELF-IMPOSED PROBATION!!!

3. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

It's an easy way to give BV a small raise

4. DMX

DMX
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

i really respect you as a poster, but you are such a troll about this

5. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

It’s my one vice.

I like you as a poster too.

Pawpride, rdoanecu and DMX like this.
  6. Summit_Mountain

Summit_Mountain
    Expand Collapse
    Moonshiner

7. Tigerchan

Tigerchan
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Yea it's admittedly sketchy. I wanted a super troopers clip and couldn't find what I wanted on youtube

8. SackLodge

SackLodge
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

You sure it’s your only vice?
    [​IMG]

9. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

[​IMG]

10. clemsontyger04

clemsontyger04
    Expand Collapse
    Two Offensive Coordinators are better than 1
    First 38

In my head I picture Cuwoodchipper having a shrine to DRad in his basement.

11. Codename Duchess

Codename Duchess
    Expand Collapse

TCJ, Pawpride and chewie09 like this.
  12. cuwoodchipper

cuwoodchipper
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

I’m making a replica doll from stolen clothes and hair.

rdoanecu and clemsontyger04 like this.
  13. tboon6317

tboon6317
    Expand Collapse
    Whenever feasible, one should try to eat the rude.
    RCUSA Original

DRad has a magnificent head of hair. Son of a bitch.

Clemson327 likes this.
  14. Tony Perkis

Tony Perkis
    Expand Collapse

Anna CB'ed 2019 WR Ramel Keyton to Clemson.

Behind the Crystal Ball: '19 4-star WR Ramel Keyton
    An explanation as to why I forecasted four-star junior receiver Ramel Keyton to the Tigers.
    [​IMG]
    (Photo: Cory Fravel, 247Sports)

On the heels of his third gameday visit to Death Valley, I put in a Crystal Ball for junior four-star wide receiver Ramel Keyton to end up at Clemson.

The Tigers offered Keyton (6-2 1/2, 184) in August and he visited for the first time in September for the Auburn game and returned for the Boston College game with his mother and grandfather.

The Marietta (Ga.) product returned with his mother on Saturday for Clemson's contest vs. The Citadel.

To be frank, Clemson has the brand to be extremely choosy at wide receiver, so there's no rush to fill up the position in 2019, especially since Clemson's in position to make a move for some other junior receivers of note, namely four-stars Jashawn Sheffield and Trey Knox.

Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio State are other schools seemingly in the mix for Keyton. Auburn may stand as Clemson's biggest competition at this stage. We'll see if coaching instability in Gainesville and Knoxville hurts the Gators and Vols in this case.

But I think Clemson's reputation as "WRU" combined with getting his mom on campus at least twice already has tipped the scales thus far in Clemson's favor.

Keyton is also comfortable with Clemson's staff, specifically area recruiter Brandon Streeter, co-offensive coordinator/wide receivers coach Jeff Scott, and offensive analyst Tyler Grisham.

A decision could occur as early as the spring.

Phillipdn, Clemson327 and Billdozer like this.
  15. geegecko

geegecko
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

We got a another visit from Cam'Ron Kelly today who was on his way home from Athens. This kid is 2019 corner from Oscar Smith in Chesapeake, Va.

#541 geegecko, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  16. NST

NST
    Expand Collapse

Would we take Keyton?

Ever since Shadell Bell I am wary of taking WRs early.

Keywan1474 likes this.
  17. tigergrad00

tigergrad00
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Really like him as our second safety take

18. NST

NST
    Expand Collapse

A guy I work with from the 757 area told me last week that a kid from Oscar Smith HS was committed to Clemson.

Nothing more specific than that, but I am assuming he was talking about Kelly with all of these visits

statebird and FriendsofJtyler like this.
  19. Keywan1474

Keywan1474
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Pawl did say we were "really trending" here

20. Al Bundy

Al Bundy
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

His sophomore hudl looked good. Really good on the deep ball. Didn't see much yac type plays. 6'2" allegedly. I'd like to see his junior tape before I give Jeff Scott the go ahead to accept his commitment.

I agree with you on filling up early. We swing a real big stick at receiver to be taking another Shadell bell or demare kitt.

21. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

22. Keywan1474

Keywan1474
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Who is he

23. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

5 star FS that was a target.

24. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

25. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

4 star OL

fishking, Styx, Clemson327 and 2 others like this.
  26. Billdozer

Billdozer
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Zacchaeus Pickens at Hanna jumps up to #21 in the Rivals rankings.

27. statebird

statebird
    Expand Collapse
    Let's go rip some throats
    First 38

Wow, Crouch jumped to #2 overall?!

28. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Sounds like we got him to delay his commitment:

For some time, the plan for 2019 five-star Owen Pappoe (Loganville, Ga./Grayson) was to make his commitment known on Jan. 3, the day of the UA Future 50 camp. That appears to no longer be the case.

Pappoe, the nation's top linebacker prospect, told Dawgs247 on Tuesday that he will "probably not" announce a decision that day.

Instead, the 6-foot, 207-pound junior says he plans to take advantage of a brand new rule in recruiting, which allows recruits to take official visits from April-June.

"I am going to take a couple officials in the spring, then it will be done with," Pappoe said.

Less than two months ago, Pappoe revealed a final three of Clemson, Georgia, and Nebraska. Since then, the Huskers have had a coaching change, so a program like Auburn could be in line to replace Nebraska in the top group. Pappoe revealed that two of his original top three will get official visits during the spring.

"Georgia and Clemson for sure," Pappoe said.

29. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

He's all Georgia

30. FriendsofJtyler

FriendsofJtyler
    Expand Collapse
    First 38

Yea I know, but he was suppose to decide very soon. Stalling only helps us (turned out okay with Lawrence).

NST likes this.
  31. kylebw7

kylebw7
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

His family is locked up. Georgia does it better than anyone with the family pressure

32. 4forheisman

4forheisman
    Expand Collapse

I think this class could end up being like the Mike Williams' class. According to the 247 ratings, our worst 5 commits in the class were Ryan Carter,Dj Greenlee,Jadar Johnson, Marcus Edmond, and Tj green. Only 1 5star in Mackensie Island. But the class was the backbone of our natty runs and the only busts were Dye and Ebo. So 2 of 23 weren't major contributors.

33. Pawpride

Pawpride
    Expand Collapse
    RCUSA Original

Rivals updated 250 released

Here we go
    2. Quavaris Crouch - RB/LB from NC. I'm Crouch's biggest fan, but I'm surprised he is ranked #2 with his position uncertainty. I would like to see us push for him as a RB. I think he ends up at Bama or UGA. South Carolina and Michigan are also factors.
    3. Ishmael Sopsher - DT from LA. The elite DT we need in this class. Will be hard to pry from LSU, but I'm sure we will get a look
    4. Jadon Haselwood - WR from GA. Elite WR. UGA commit. Us and OhioState can still make things interesting
    6. Arjei Henderson - WR fromTX. Playmaker, but longshot
    8. Kayvon Thibodeaux - DE From CA. Wants to visit. We will see what happens
    9. Clay Webb - OL from Al. Best offensive lineman in the country. Will be tough to pull from Bama
    10. Devyn Ford - RB from VA. One of the elite RBs I want to see us target.
    11. Trey Sanders - RB from FL. IMG kid committed to Bama. Wants to visit.
    15. Owen Pappoe - LB from GA. Big UGA lean. We are 2nd. Would be the perfect DOD replacement
    19. Akeem Dent - CB from Fl. My favorite prospect in this class with Crouch. Would like to see us push harder. FSU commit, but who knows if that will last.
    21. Zacch Pickens - DT from SC. Hanna kid. We lead, but Georgia and others aren't out of it. Must land in my opinion.
    22. Mark-Anthony Richards -ATH from FL. I would like to see us pursue.
    24. Nolan Smith - DE from GA. Georgia commit who was basically flipped to us at one point. Georgia has gained momentum back, but he is supposed to visit us this weekend. I imagine this battle will go on for a while
    25. Maurice Goolsby - WR from FL. Former Florida commit. I'm a big fan of the kid. Will be interesting to see if he is a guy Jeff Scott targets. There is mutual interst.
    27. Devontae Dobbs - OT From MI. Visited this summer. Longshot.
    28. Woodi Washington - CB from TN. Don't know much about, but looks like a kid we would profile.
    29. Dominick Blalock - WR from GA. UGA commit. Had interest in Clemson early. I would imagine he will stay with Georgia and we have other WRs on the board that we are happy with.
    30. Quinn Carroll - OT From MN. Visited earlier this year. Not sure where we stand currently
    31. Bo Nix - QB from Al. Our main QB target. Auburn lean, but we are a close 2nd. Father played at Auburn
    33. Shane Lee- LB from MD. Talented mike LBer. Visited earlier in the year.
    34. Isaiah Williams - ATH from MO. Has Clemson offer. Longshot corner prospect.
    37 Jashawn Sheffield - ATH from GA. Could play WR or S. I feel like we have a good chance here. UGA and FSU are factors
    38. Pierce Quick - OT from AL. Bama commit. Did seem interested when we offered.
    39. Travon Walker - DE from Georgia. We are in good shape, but UGA is definitely a threat. One of our main targets and would be a perfect Austin Bryant replacement.
    45 Brandon Smith - DE from VA. Athletic defender that Venables likes. I could certainly see him fitting the mold of a Clemson prospect.
    46. Trey Knox - WR from TN. Another prospect I really like. Big athletic WR. Likes us, Ohio State and TN. One of 5-8 guys that Scott has his eye on early. Will be interesting to see who we narrow our board down too.
    48. Harry Miller - OL from GA. Seems to fit the Clemson mold perfectly. I would hope he would be one of our next commits, but Michigan, Georgia and others have a chance.
    51. Noah Cain - RB from Tx. plays at IMG. Has visited and one of the elite backs we have a shot with.
    55. Caeden Wallace- OG from NJ. Is from South Carolina. Recent offer. Will be interesting to see how this relationship develops.
    56. Evan Neal - OG from FL. IMG kid who is huge. Not sure of the interest level.
    61. Faatui Tuitele - DT from HI. Visited this summer and had a great visit. Would be a great fit and pull.
    70 Andrew Booth - CB from GA. We lead for with Bama, South Carolina and Georgia in the picture. Will hopefully be one of our next commits.
    71. Demarco Hellams - ATH from MD. Could play WR or S. Will be interesting to see how hard we pursue.
    72. King Mwikuta - DE/OLB from GA. I'm a big fan of the kid. I think he fits well as a Georgia 3-4 LBer, but would love to have him here.
    74. Will Putnam - OL from FL. Has visited and has legit interest in us.
    75. Darius Thomas - OT from AR. Another OL that has visited and has interest. Don't know where we stand. Would be a good pick up for Chad Morris to start at Arkansas.
    79. Litchfield Ajavon - S from VA. Visited for the CItadel game. Has a lot of interest in us. Looks 45 years old.
    91. Jaylen Mccollough - S from GA. Had a lot of interest in us early. Haven't heard much abouthim recently.
    94. Jalen Perry - CB from GA. Georgia commit, who really liked us, but we never offered.
    99. Kenyatta Watson - CB from GA. FSUcommit,who liked us, but we didn't offer.
    100. Keon Zipperer - TE from FL. Our top TEtarget. We lead for, but Oklahoma and others are involved.
    105. Wanya Morris - OT From GA. Grayson kid who was an FSU commit. I'm not sure how hard we will pursue.
    108. Savion Jackson - DE from NC. A kid that Paul and I disagree on. I like him a lot, but Paul and the staff don't seem to be as high on. We are in the lead group, but we haven't offered.
    122. Trezman Marshall - ATH from GA. I'm a big fan of, but haven't heard us mentioned with him lately.
    124. Keiondre Jones - OL From GA. We lead for and he has seemed close to committing on a couple occasions. Would be a nice start to our OL class.
    126. Jaquaze Sorrells - DL from FL. Florida commit who I think we could flip if we so desire.
    130. Joseph Charleston - S From GA. Clemson commit that I think is a top 75 kid. Great start to our class
    132. Anthony Solomon - LB from FL. Athletic Florida kid that has fallen some in the rankings, but still has talent. Hasn't really narrowed his list yet.
    133. Kenny McIntosh - ATH from FL. Could play CB, RB or 2 WR. Not somebody we have pursued hard yet.
    136. Treveon Freshwater - DE from NC. We haven't offered or pushed for yet. If we did I think we would have a good chance.
    148. Braylen Ingraham - DE from FL. Visited recently for the Citadel game. A guy the staff likes a lot. We are tied at the top with Miami.
    150. Jerrion Ealy - RB from MS. I think he is a top 50 prospect and top 5 RB prospect. Elite baseball player. Longshot.
    151. Kevin Harris LB or DE from GA. Could play either spot here. We have a big lead for and wouldn't be surprised to see him commit during one of the junior days.
    153. Khris Bogle. DE from Florida. Pass rusher that needs to add weight. Really interested in Clemson.
    154. Frank Ladsen - WR from FL that we have interest in.
    158. Cam'Ron Kelly - DB from VA. Can play CB or Safety at the next level. Has visited us twice recently. We are at the top of a long list. I think he will stretch his recruitment out.
    161. Lance Wilhoite - WR from TN. A recent Clemson offer that has shot up the rankings and after watching his film I can see why. Would be a good 2 or 5 receiver for this years class.
    163. Jalen Catalon - S from TX. Undersized, but one of my 3 favorite recruits. Big time playmaker that has called us his favorite at times, but I am worried about how strongly we pursue and if we land him.
    167. Sam Howell - QB from NC. Interested in us. Could be an option if we miss on Bo Nix.
    171. Kenyon Jackson - WR from GA. Grayson kid that Jeff Scott checked in on today. He is a huge WR. Interesting to see where he falls on the WR board.
    180. Warren Mcclendon - OT from GA. Early interest, but haven't heard much recently
    181. Adonis Otey - CB from TN. Has a Clemson offer. Not sure where he falls on our board.
    188. Jaleel Mccrae - DB from FL. Former Florida commit. Would have flipped to Clemson earlier in the year. Injuries have really hurt his status
    193. Ramel Keyton - WR from GA. Another one of the guys on our WR board. We lead for with Auburn in 2nd. If we pursue hard enough he could be one of our next commits.
    194. Jeren Manghem - RB from MI. Visited over the summer. A big back. Not one of my top 5 RB guys that should be on our board. He would be in that next group.
    196. Ryland Goede - TE from GA. A huge TE that I would like to have to compliment Zipperer in this class. UGA lean.
    213. Tyrique Stevenson - ATH from FL. Recently added to our offer board. Miami is the leader
    223. Cesare Mellusi - RB from FL. I haven't checked his film out yet, but my partner in crime @Steven15 likes the kid and I'll take his word.
    229. Trikweze Bridges - S from ALA. A kid that came in for camp and the staff liked.
    235. Tyus Fields - CB from NC. Mark Fields brother. I have no idea what our staffs level of interest is in this situation.
    239. Ani Izuchuckwu - DL from TN. Our staff seems to like the kid and we are in his lead group
    246. Jaylin Simspon - CB from GA. We lead and could be one of our next commits. Needs to put on weight, but talented athlete. If he doesn't commit soon I could see him not having a spot in the class later.
    247. Curtis Fann Jr. DL from GA. Similar to Simpson I think we lead and could land him soon. Would be a nice addition to our class.
    248. Quashan Fuller - DL From FL. Like Fann I'm surprised he is not ranked higher. Our staff liked him a lot in camp. FSU commit, but that is shaky at best.

34. Jake Scott

Jake Scott
    Expand Collapse
    DVU Southeastern Recruiting Analyst

You guys ready to do this all over again?

I’m not either

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)